You can begin here or on our Facebook page and decide on a design and stain you like. We feature more than two dozen combinations of designs, colours schemes, and specific finishes. Of course, if you have a different design in mind, we're always up for a challenge!
When something has caught your eye and you have an idea that you'd like to bring to life, contact Jeanna. She'll work out the design of your piece with you. She offers in-home consultations for an additional fee.
Colour is important. We use Bher and CIL brand paints, and the Minwax and Varathane colour palatte for oil, water, and gel based stains, and polyurethanes too.
When your style and colour are decided, choose the width of your board (6", 8", 10" available). Do you want a thinner plank, or something heartier? Then, choose the length of the table and consider that extensions are an option.
When the design is complete, a deposit of 40% is required to secure a pick up date. We generally book 6-8 weeks in advance. Email money transfers are most common and credit card is now accepted. The remaining 60% due at pick up.
Delivery and set up are available for an additonal fee.
The wood for our tables is hand selected and sourced for quality. .Contact us for pricing.